Rainbow Crochet Blanket


It's DONE!

It's been a year in the making - not unlike this baby of ours! And as I enjoy the last two weeks of pregnancy I am glad I got this finished just in time for the new little one!

Here is the final process and blanket!

I blocked the quilt once it was all stitched up:




Then added a simple red border (inspired by this blanket):


Then blocked it again with the finished border:



The final blanket - in all its glory:





The edges are still a little curved but I kinda love it to bits anyway!

Comments

  1. It's really lovely Thouraya! It's so snuggly and cheerful. I love anything rainbow too. Only 2 weeks!! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Thouraya! You know it's just my style, love rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. I've been trying to figure out how much longer you have till your due. Take it easy for the next two weeks and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so gorgeous, I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a glorious blanket. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very striking blanket - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way the color pattern turned out.

    Noreen
    Crafty Journal

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's absolutely beautiful! I love the pattern and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is gorgeous! Did you plan for it to be just ready in time? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No...I meant to finish it long ago...but the timing work out well!

      Delete
  10. I love it! SO pretty, and the colors look wonderful! I think that little lovely model is very pleased with it as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!!! Its such a fun rainbow pattern!!! I have been wanting to try a granny square afghan for a while but my last attempt is still sitting half finished in a box.. maybe I will pick it back up again!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so beautiful. Well worth all the time invested.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts