The Clementine Dress - Inspiration Day 1


I have had an amazing group of testers for The Clementine Dress and have loved seeing their creations come to life. It is inspiring seeing so many new and beautiful dresses created with my pattern!



Katie of Robutton...

created this beautiful version...with lovely embellishments and stunning fabric! I love the subtle grey collar and the additional buttons down the back! Brilliant!






Check out more of her amazing creations on her blog HERE!

Jenny of Mend & Make New...

made TWO beautiful dresses! She chose a lovely floral for the collar and contrasted it with a solid colour for the main fabric! I love how they turned out and can't wait to try this style for myself!

You can read more about them on her blog HERE!






Kimberley...

also made TWO stunning dresses! The fabric and collar are a perfect match and I love the fabric colours and design! 






Stay tuned for more inspiring Clementine dresses tomorrow!

Find the pattern HERE!

Join the Sew-a-Long HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts