The Clementine Dress - Inspiration Day 3


Today I have creations from 8 amazing testers to share!


Alex of Giddy Ants created this beautiful black denim version of The Clementine Dress. I love the green collar – it suits the denim to a tea! Check out more photos and a review on her blog:




Amanda of Lamb and Ewe Crafts made this adorable Fairy version with snaps at the back! I love the snaps versions that have been coming through! Definitely something to try! I love the layered look with the dress as well! Perfect for these changeable Spring / Autumn days.
Check out her FB Page HERE






Diana of Bioka created two beautiful versions of The Clementine Dress – one with buttons and one with snaps! She also added piping to one of the collars and it looks brilliant! Check out more photos and a review on her blog:





Dancy of Tylo Laine Boutique made this bright floral dress with blue collar! I love the fabric and the top stitching around the collar too! If you look closely the collar also had a pattern on it! Stunning!
Check out her FB Page HERE



Emily of Emily’s-Pretty-Stitches created this beautiful pink rose Clementine Dress! I love the classic white collar and pink and red combo! Simply stunning!
Check out her FB Page HERE


Jacki from My Little Apple Tree turned her Clementine Dress into a Princess! Princess Tiana! I love the fabric for the dress…and her Frog Prince!
Check out her page My Little Apple Tree HERE!

Linden from Vine Lines made a lovely version of the Clementine dress in pink with additional Ric Rac trim on the hem! I love it! You can see more photos and read her review here:


Mai made this amazing Clementine dress with the most beautiful Ariel fabric – I love the design and am a little scared to show my girls as I know they will want one!


Comments

Popular Posts